You will have seen the rules and restrictions around hospitality reopening and we’ve been working hard to make Banana Wharf safe but enjoyable for both our team and customers.
We have had to quickly become competent COVID risk assessors, safety advisors and experts on disease control but please remember our teams have been in lockdown too and we’re learning.
Your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated as we navigate through this time.
To make your visit as simple and safe as possible you will find:
• Rule of 6 currently applies
• Entry guidelines clearly displayed on arrival
• Hand washing stations on entry and exit
• Clearly marked directional floor vinyls
• Separate entrance and exit doors with the team on hand to help
• Regular surface cleaning
• Tables prepared on your arrival
• Condiment sachets to reduce touch points
• Contactless payment
• All guests 16 and over must register on the NHS track and trace APP or give their details to a member of our team. Data is held in accordance with data privacy laws.
• Team members wearing gloves and face visors when under 2 metres for their safety and yours
• Tables strategically placed to reduce proximity